Become a Redsenol Ambassador
We want to see & hear how you use our products and how they’ve helped you #Redsenol
Follow the instructions below to post a video or photo showcasing why you love your favorite product on social media platforms, and you’ll receive a C$5 Walmart eGift Card or a C$10 Redsenol Coupon Code for your next order
Each month, we will pick 2 of the best photo/video posts and offer a C$20 Walmart eGift Card or a C$30 Redsenol Coupon Code for the next order purchase to the lucky winners.
How to Become
Send a selfie photo or video
Post a product photo or video to either Facebook or Instagram Simply take a photo or record a 10-60 second video in a bright home or outdoor environment, and tell us why you love it in your Facebook/Instagram post, and remember to tag #Redsenol in your post.
Send it to us!
Submit your photo or video to email@example.com. Upon the submission, you agree to grant Redsenol, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, for any reason deemed by Redsenol without limitation. Redsenol, at its sole discretion, may credit the video or photo to the original creator.
Join Our Ambassador Program Now!! We Need You!!
Send a photo or video to firstname.lastname@example.org
The entry prize will be distributed within five days after the submission. The monthly prize will be announced and notified via email and distributed to the winner within the first week of the month, and
- Tell us why you love the product
- video cannot be longer than 60 seconds
- videos or photos must clearly show the product you bought
- Videos or photos must be shot in blight home and outdoor environments.
- The contests are open for online submissions only.
- The contests may be terminated at any time without notice. Only submissions up to the termination date will be eligable for the grand prize.
- You may only submit 1 entry per product, unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the contest specific rules.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Every video or photo uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the product page. Redsenol reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our sole discretion.
- Videos or photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
- Redsenol will appoint a judge / judges for each contest. The judging panel shall assess and determine the winning Video(s)/Photo(s).
- The decision of Redsenol’s judging panel will be final and binding on all Participants in respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
- Redsenol reserves the right to call for original video or RAW image files with unchanged EXIF for the purpose of authentication. An image maybe disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
- The monthly prize will be announced and notified via email and distributed to the winner within the first week of the month, and the entry prize will be distributed within five days after the submission.
- Submitted video(s) or photo(s) must be original, created and/or taken by the contestant. It must not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Upon making the submission, you grant Redsenol, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, create derivative works, distribute, have distributed, print, in whole or in part, in any form, in all media forms now or hereafter known, for any reason deemed by Redsenol without limitation.
- Redsenol, at its sole discretion, may credit the video or photo to the original creator.